Search found 2597 matches
apples EDIT: Let me add some rules: Rules: General things: No doubleposting. -If you posted a word, wait for someone to post the next. Don't play alone. No repeating. -If a word was already posted, don't reuse it. ( Search in this topic or screenshot ) Game description: The first letter of your word...
- Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm
- Forum: 3ICE's Maze Designer
- Topic: You can HELP! (Creeps)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14451
I need CREEPS! • Check your favorite mazes (PE5, MOH2, etc you know...) • Look at what creeps are patrolling. • Select the creeps you like. • Post them here! You may post as many creeps as you want. You will be credited for your work (Your name will be in the tooltip for all creeps you submitted) Y...
- Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:23 pm
- Forum: Programming
- Topic: LFGComic Viewer • LFGCV
- Replies: 13
- Views: 18844
UPDATE: The promised online version is finally finished. It took me a whole hour. http://www.3ice.hu/tool/lfg/index.php Old post follows: LFGComic Viewer • LFGCV Screenshot: ( link ) Download: ( link ) Suggested screen resolution: 1024 * 768 but works even on 640 * 480. No installation required. (S...
• RSS! I wrote an RSS feed builder script in php, which is not quite implemented on the site, but if you like RSS... The aggregator is located at http://forum.3ice.hu/rss.php and takes one argument. (The argument is the f= from the forum's URL.) List of all valid links (Took me a while...): News ht...
- Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 pm
- Forum: Settlers 6
- Topic: I have defeated the Red Prince. Have you?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12686
This is how you start: http://static.3ice.hu/images/settlers6campaignsnew.png You have achieved victory: http://static.3ice.hu/images/settlers6campaignsbeaten.png End-movie transcript:(I typed it myself!) -[Chains cracking] -Perhaps your Majesty would like to consider a deal. -Look at our captor's f...