World Editor Crash

Do you need World Editor help? Ask here!
Forum rules
Before making a new topic:
First, check if your question has already been answered in the Tutorials section.
If you didn't find a solution, use the search function.
If searching didn't help either, you can make a new topic.

Topic title & content:
You must use a descriptive title. (Help plz is not good) (Need help with Dialog buttons is good)
Go into much detail when posting. You should post attachments. Like screenshots of the problem, the map you are making, replays of the error. Or you could even make a screencast (video) of your problem and upload it here.

Spelling:
Grammar seems to be a serious problem amongst teenagers, so use a spell checker or you will get no love.
Read your posts twice, before pressing the reply button.
And do not use profanity. Chatspeak (y r u nub) and Leetspeak (1 C4N S33 H4X) are not welcome here either.

Only World Editor related questions are allowed here!
(Click for Battle.net help) (Click for World Editor help)
Fasolace
Realm: US East
Account: Fasolace

World Editor Crash

Unread post by Fasolace »

Hello.
I've been working on a map for a couple of months now.
Yesterday, I changed the map size using the Boundaries section of the World Editor and some other major changes.
Now today I opened it, it loaded like all maps do when you open them. Then, when everything was loaded, Vista gives me the message: "worldedit.exe has stopped working. Searching for a solution for the problem."
The wierd thing is that it is only this map, all other maps can be opened just fine.

I'm looking for a solution for this, since my last backup doesn't cover the time I need to redo all those major changes.

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: World Editor Crash

Unread post by 3ICE »

There has been no reply or update for 5 days so I will assume that nobody here can help you with the problem you described. (Maybe the description wasn't detailed enough?) I think just posting your map would have helped a lot.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage