What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our YouTube feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Feedback hub comments are almost like all other private feedback except visible to other upvoters/commenters at least.

Referencing point 9 from a list of 16 bloatware apps:
The Consumer should have the option to uninstall "Every" Application that is on the OS,
[...] 5. Cortana [...] 6. Grove Music [...]
9. Messaging can’t be uninstalled……… like we even bother to use this with all that is available now. Messaging REALLY? Ill text anyone before I bother to attempt to use this thing..
[...] 16. And Xbox… [...]
16 Items that are robbing EVERYONE of GIGABYTES of space….. If we want them, we should be able to choose to keep them. We should not be forced to keep them. At the LEAST, give us the option to HIDE them like every phone
Messaging IS for sending a text, lol.
Otherwise I completely agree. Let me uninstall shit.

A comment:
I was told by MS tech that Xbox is what is used to watch videos , youtube and the like and if deleted none would work. Not sure if it CAN be deleted. Can't delete Cortana either even though i will never use it. Grove Music is the Sound portion of the computer even if you have no music
A lie. Videos are still using Windows Media Player OCX, and Groove uses the same music subsystem other sound-playing apps do. Your sound card (or video card / CPU / SOC with integrated sound capabilities)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our YouTube feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

feedback hub:

Added to collection? More like feedback deleted.

No one can see inside collections, for some stupid reason. Hopefully Microsoft employees have more power than us, regular users, in this regard.

Not even my own feedback, sometimes. IT tells me my feedback was added into a collection, which actually means it has been deleted for all intents and purposes. I can no longer find it once it's inside a collection.

If I can, I try to copy/paste it into the collection comments so at least that way it's visible again in some sense.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Windows: RS3 and above: When I upgrade Windows, app defaults getting reset
Can confirm. Very annoying. My feedback with more details is in this collection.
Obviously no one can see inside collections, for some stupid reason. Hopefully Microsoft employees have more power than us, regular users in this regard.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Old feedback: My build is expiring but windows update is eerily silent. *** it Microsoft STOP scaring me like that...

managed by telemetry group policy setting

darn it microsoft

(They censored it, not me. I'm not afraid to say "damn", fuck.)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

App Store:
Inconsistent "Rate and review" behavior (enabled up top, disabled below)

I rated the "Microsoft Wi-Fi" app, then immediately uninstalled it. My review did not seem to post and now it also says I'm not allowed to review the app. (Because I don't own it ((anymore?))) I would be glad if it did not litter my "list of owned apps", but seriously, the app was on my device so it technically would be more consistent if I "owned" it.

There is a link-button at the top of the Store page: "Update your review" - it works.
There was a rate button more toward the bottom of the page. It was grayed out. "You are unable to rate and review as you do not own this app."
Later, a grayed out "Update" button replaced it. Along with my review
My rating was 1 star and the review was: "Uninstall. Yet another pre-installed app, forced upon us by default. I'm near the third world, and the closest Microsoft Wi-Fi station is over 1000km away from me, I checked. So why do I need this app again? Thank you for letting us uninstall it. (App used to not be uninstallable, but that was fixed.)"

Microsoft Store app took ~8 minutes to become responsive after opening. There's picture but no interaction for a LONG while.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Groove Music:

I added 100 folders to Groove Music to fetch sounds from. But now my windows search index is spammed full of items. I did NOT ask Groove to touch my carefully minimalist Indexing Options! It now contains all the same folders and I had to remove them one by one. Then I bet Groove will remove all music from its library again. Stop interconnecting irrelevant services please.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Facebook (messenger)

magnet links are not viruses, damn it stop using that excuse and say it outright: you think torrenting is illegal and your services cannot be used for sharing illegal anything

The content or the page you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

[...]

Please remove this link to continue.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Xbox help

Stop blanket plastering this photosensitive-seizure bs across all apps and games. How is one to know when an app has flashing lights if you claim all apps have it? Why does my IDE or text editor need anything to do with epilepsy? Not helpful lawyer speak.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Windows Phone

Press the power button three times, wait press it again, wait, press it twice more, don't cover the proximity sensor during any of this. Screen should turn back on after a few more seconds. This is awful.

In response to top feedback "Every time I go to call and connect to someone and it rings my screen goes blank. Black and that's it? How do I fix it?"
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Microsoft Store app:

"@You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product."

Sure I do! And I'm logged in and everything... Let me review my stuff without opening the store app please.
ImageImage