Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- FULL SCRIPT!!!

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- FULL SCRIPT!!!

Unread post by 3ICE »

Hi,

Your "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" script still lives!
http://wayback.archive.org/web/20060112 ... /monty.htm

Thank you for your work. I'll be reading this script on my mobile phone, during my commute to and from school, sometime next week.
(After I finished Game of Thrones book 5 of course. I wish it lasted longer, but I'm almost at the end of it... Should hopefully last a few more days.)

I must ask; Do you have any updates to the script? Or is the version I found (2006. January 10.) the final iteration?

I hope the project wasn't completely abandoned after you had to take it down in 2006 January, on (or sometime before) the 24th:
http://wayback.archive.org/web/20060124 ... /monty.htm

It should live on... And you, as the original author, should make a torrent from it. I'd definitely seed it for a few months to get it off the ground.

Thanks,
Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai

p.s.: I attached the 1.10.06 script I have. It's a stripped, text-only version. (63 kilobytes, 10543 words, 61001 characters) I also cleaned it up a bit, but didn't credit myself. (Removed trailing whitespace, unified EOL style, interspaced some blank lines, erased all the 20-something links leading to "top", etc)
Attachments
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.txt
(63.09 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- FULL SCRIPT!!!

Unread post by 3ICE »

I tried emailing the author, back in 2013 (Feb 28, 11:35 AM) but there was no response. I think I've waited long enough to publish this here.

Takedown notice was: "I'm sorry, but due to copyright restrictions, the script to Monty Python and the Holy Grail has been removed indefinitely. Try Google to find other scripts. Thanks for all the effort that helped me make the site what it once was."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage