Word Association (forum game)

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Word Association (forum game)

Unread post by 3ICE »

Post one or two words that have an association with the previous post's word(s).
Example:
Someone wrote:Icing
Someone else wrote:Cake
Random guy wrote:Sugar
Someone wrote:Salt
Me wrote:Spice
and so on...

We'll start with the word Spice.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

EqualiseR
Realm: US East
Account: EqualiseR

Re: Word Association (forum game)

Unread post by EqualiseR »

Seasoning

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Winter (Associated through season, without the -ing.)

Thanks for joining the fun, EQ!

Edit: Good news! I got in the HotS beta last week. And it's finally cross-region! This fix nullifies my main argument against working on SC2, so I expect I'll start making maps on release. Or "Arcade games" as they call it now...
Release date for HotS is March 12, if all goes well. I might wait for the first "50% off" sale. But if I do that, I'll be sorely late for the party. Who knows... I'll definitely think of something by then. Oh, and I better make a news post about the expansion and all its eagerly anticipated features.
ImageImage

EqualiseR
Realm: US East
Account: EqualiseR

Unread post by EqualiseR »

Cold (as in the virus)

And nice, sounds fun. Other than that, what have you been up to lately? I haven't been on here in awhile aside from posting "seasoning" a few days ago. ;)

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Amoeba
(Associated through Virus → Microbiology → Unicellular organism → Eukaryota → Amoebae)

What have I been doing? Well...
  • Feeding my YouTube addiction. (Got 165 subscriptions, which is down from the 300+ that I used to have, but is still way too much...)
    My channel is x3ICEx.
    I also own 3ICE, but I don't use it much because I'm already invested in x3ICEx for life. All of my videos are posted on x3ICEx and I can't move them over unless I delete and reupload them... Which I won't ever agree to do. And both my subscription and subscriber counts would reset to 0 too... And I'd lose my animated profile picture... And all my top comments and everything else...
  • Currently replaying Path of Exile with my brother.
    My post about my level 60 summoner is in the Apps&Games category, here: viewtopic.php?t=799#p4502.
    Want to join us? Or if you don't want to play catch up I'd love to make a third character for playing expressly with just you. (So we could stay at the same level, and in the same zones...)
    The game is even more fun in multiplayer. I played solo to 60, but I already prefer my multiplayer character, even at as low as level 10, where we currently stopped for the night.
  • And university takes up the majority of my time. (elte.3ice.hu)
ImageImage