Really quiet in this forum right ?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
DieKralle
Realm: Europe
Account: Die_Kralle

Really quiet in this forum right ?

Unread post by DieKralle »

It's extremly quiet in this forum, but I can understand why this forum is quiet. It is because there are no topics to talk about. 3ICE you have to show people what this forum has to offer. Not just sit there drink a tea and wait for someone to come by and only ask 1 question and leaves and never comes back. So 3ICE (or better said "The admin on this forum") do something about it. I am the only one in probably 6-9 months (please don't correct me for not saying the exact months, day,time,week or anything else) that got on this forum, created a account and logged in 8-).
"You can't blame gravity, for falling in love"

BugMeNot

Re: Really quiet in this forum right ?

Unread post by BugMeNot »

I'm here too, don't forget me.
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/3ice.hu

3ICE
Admin
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Unread post by 3ICE »

At this time, it's just an archive. I'm okay with it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

DieKralle

But if we get people here they could add stuff to the archive and it will be stored forever. Also every one has one life to spare. 3ICE the creator of this forum will die one day too like all of us. And at that point this archive will be lost in the internet and will be never found again. Maybe you will find a person who will lead this forum.

3ICE
Admin
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Unread post by 3ICE »

I have a fund set aside to make sure this website keeps going after my death. It's in my will and everything.

Edit: Ad revenue is automatically transferred to that account and that's where payment is sent to the hosting company from. Also automatic.

Even after the fund runs out in a hundred years, the ad revenue will keep the site going. Then there's the archive.org project.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

DieKralle

Clever, very clever. Still, we need new members :D. Maybe a map that even beats dota and other well made maps.

Edit: I could built but it's very time consuming and a error pops up when I want to save that map. I am not into building maps anymore :(