News from Youtube.

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
DieKralle
Realm: Europe
Account: Die_Kralle

Re: News from Youtube.

Unread post by DieKralle »

Scarce told me (kappa). I'm not subscribed to him (I really never was :D)

You should DM Scarce, because you know a LOT about him and you could say he's been faking it for attention.

Aaaaaaannnnnndddd...... He faked it. Watch Scarces new video and you will know everything. Oh also, you should exspose HERO. On youtube of course :D
Last edited by 3ICE on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged doublepost
"You can't blame gravity, for falling in love"

3ICE
Admin
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Unread post by 3ICE »

Nah, I already wasted enough time on this. I'll just check back in like a week to see how things turned out in the end. "After the nuclear fallout has settled", I should say.

I don't use twitter, and even if I did, the last thing I would want to do is delude myself into believing I can simply reach out to a person of even minor fame and not get completely ignored among the sea of a thousand other spammers trying to get noticed constantly. My message would be drowned out in no time.

This whole, already old/dated thing is just non-news, blown way out of proportion. Unsubscribe from Scarce!

p.s.: "X told me" implies you personally know and regularly speak with person X face to face.
It is much more accurate and professionally neutral to say "I saw it in X's video."
(If you want to remain properly distant.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

DieKralle
Account: Die_Kralle

Unread post by DieKralle »

You can't make me unsubscribe from Scarce and don't expect much from me in my english skills. I live in Germany and I have to talk every day 2 other languages. I speak German and Türkish fluently. It's no easy task to remember Türkish grammatik rules. I am aware that sometimes I make mistakes. You just wanted to point out that I write that wrong. You are like a teacher in some way :D
If you wanna know what: "Aşkim bana bı gel" , means.
It simply means: "Darling come to me."