My first contribution to IMDB (Ajin S02E01 plot summary)

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

My first contribution to IMDB (Ajin S02E01 plot summary)

Unread post by 3ICE »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5537534/episodes wrote:Episode #2.1
Know what this is about?
Be the first one to add a plot.
So, after seeing this prompt, I wrote a plot outline for Ajin season 2 episode 1. It was quite the struggle, shortening it to a mere 240 characters. Originally it was over 800. Since I hate wasting work I submitted the long version as a plot summary.

Plot Outline
Tosaki has to resign after Ko and Kei escape. Sato threatens the government, but his demands are not met, so he kills one, with 14 more anti-Ajin conspirators on his list. Yu Tosaki reluctantly allies with Kei and Ko, who plan to trap Sato.

Plot Summary
Tosaki must resign due to letting Ko and Kei escape and for failing to stop Sato. Sato threatens to kill over a dozen people conspiring against Ajin, unless the government admits to the experiments. At the same time, Kei and Ko talk about trapping Sato. Needing help with this task, they seek to ally with Yu Tosaki. His girlfriend is currently in a hospital in a coma, which will be the perfect place for a forced meeting They confront each other and Kei proposes the alliance against Sato, to which Tosaki agrees, though somewhat reluctantly. Since the government will not comply with Sato's demands, he kills a surgeon, one of the people on his list. Thus starting his "Second Wave" action against the conspirators and the government.

The title is in Japanese and I will not attempt to translate it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: My first contribution to IMDB (Ajin S02E01 plot summary)

Unread post by 3ICE »

And it's published/approved/accepted:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5885434/plotsummary

Now if anyone wants to write the Synopsis as well...
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage