TotalBiscuit's aversion to comments extends all the way back

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

TotalBiscuit's aversion to comments extends all the way back

Unread post by 3ICE »

And it's a fucking YouTube "shadowban" too. You can leave your comment but nobody sees it. I wonder how many thousand such comments exist in limbo. Nobody will ever see what you wrote. Feels terrible. TB stated that comments are allowed but automatically held back for moderation, forever, as there won't be anyone looking at them / approving them.

For newer videos there's a reddit thread created so we can put our comments there at least. But for older ones? Not even that.

That's right, we can't even comment on his reddit:

requesting permission to submit old "WTF is..." link, in order to allow the posting of comments on
to /r/Cynicalbrit sent 2 hours ago

Hi,

Can I submit a really (4+ years) old "WTF is..." link simply in order to then be able to post a comment on it? We can't add new comments on YouTube.

Thanks, Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai

p.s.: This would be the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0t8xbAR_UQ

And this would be the comment I intend to add: Resurrected! This dead game may be played again. All previously paid content is now free. All thanks to: AOEO Celeste Fan Project (Also possible to play without using the Celeste Launcher, once the fan patch is installed and launched at least once. Just shortcut Spartan.exe instead of Celeste_Launcher_Gui.exe)

from Wylf[M] via /r/Cynicalbrit sent 1 hour ago

Personally I don't feel that there's enough relevance to TB there. You're basically asking to create a new thread on an old video, just so you can advertise a fan project. That's not really what this subreddit is for. I'd try r/games or r/gaming for it, or a dedicated Age of Empires subreddit.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: TotalBiscuit's aversion to comments extends all the way back

Unread post by 3ICE »

Maybe if I worded my request differently? I'm not affiliated with that fan project thing, Celeste or whatever. Did not even link it. Just wanted to update everyone on the game's status. Currently the top comments are all about the game's death, and nobody can reply on the video to let them know it's still alive elsewhere.

Or I could have submitted without asking for permission. It definitely would have been downvoted though. Old video is old, even if the news is new.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage