What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
The off topic has no rules :)

Re: What do you do with our YouTube feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

New postby 3ICE on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:39 am

Why in Microsoft Store even when I'm logged in it refuses to show me Screenshots unless I complete this: "Enter your date of birth" step first!? Duck PEGI and their stupid requirements it's a children's game and they still age gate it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
3ICE
Admin

Realm: US East
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our YouTube feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

New postby 3ICE on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 am

The maps app is far superior in landscape mode. Please improve portrait to have the same floating navigation boxes feature.
ImageImage
3ICE
Admin

New postby 3ICE on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:11 am

Bing maps:
This road (Gyümölcsdűlő) connects to Csordakúti street nearby. Directions planner refuses to see it. Please fix the map.

Edit:
Missing two roads:
Head northeast on Gyümölcsösdűlő út toward Mezőőr u.
450 m

Continue onto Mezőőr u.
270 m

Turn right toward 586. u./Csordakút út
450 m
ImageImage
3ICE
Admin

New postby 3ICE on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:06 am

Facebook app:

I switched away from the Facebook app for a minute to find an example image to add to the end of my lengthy comment, but upon returning I've found my work erased. Had to retype the whole "essay"... (I'm exaggerating; it wasn't that long, just a couple paragraphs. Still painful!)
I don't get it; don't you save draft versions of our posts/comments, and even sync them across devices? It works on PC, why not phone?
ImageImage
3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

New postby 3ICE on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:13 am

Chrome:

"This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy."
yet it was enabled and running after this most recent chrome update. (It was stuck in a permanently disabled state, previously.) Huge, I think, Security concern... Fliping a policy-violator addon back on. In the past I was not even allowed to enable it, and now it can be freely toggled on/off. Why so lax all of a sudden? Is "policy" not equivalent to "the law"? The extension in question breaks the law and yet is allowed free!

Also it's ridiculous that a simple small demo extension created BY THE GOOGLE TEAM could violate your own policy. Get it together!

p.s.: Extension in question is called "chromeTouch". But could also be "CD key stealer", "credit card info dumper", "advanced ransomware", etc. Don't let this happen again.
ImageImage
3ICE
Admin

Previous

Return to Off Topic