What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

The joke punchline is consistently pushed off screen, forcing me to scroll. When asking Google assistant for "tell me a joke", then repeatedly requesting "one more".
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Gmail app, Gmail in web browser even if it's set to desktop mode: Why can't I do a simple "forward all" operation like on PC? I have dozens of attachments in a thread... And you needlessly forcing me to download and reattach each is a chore.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Half the features I try to use show a "Page can't be loaded" toast notification and flat out refuse to work on mtouch.facebook.com
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Regression: Volume control is now forcibly animated and can not be turned off. Even though I have the accessibility option enabled to remove all animations, this new feature isn't included in that. The swim out animation lags while gaming. I listen to Spotify on full blast, 95% volume. When an ad comes up, I press and hold our repeatedly tap volume down to mute it.
Before the update: the volume control didn't interrupt my gaming much. I was able to silence adverts within a second, dismiss the volume control bar with a tap next to it, and resume slaying demons with no interruptions throughout.
Now: the game starts lagging while I'm pressing volume down. Unnecessary swim-in, swim-out animation plays repeatedly when tapping instead of holding. Volume takes forever to turn down sufficiently as each 5% step change in volume is needlessly animated. The control bar stays on screen unnecessarily as well. Tap next to it is ignored because multi touch is in use by the game (movement, attacking).

Edit: Never mind, the setting reset to show animations...
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Regression: Ever since this update I can't expand music player in the notifications area anymore unless it has album art provided in which case it can be configured to expand automatically (which I like and have turned on). Expanding it - even if there's no art - is necessary for making use of the Spotify "add to favorites" button which I have, regularly (3000 tracks favorited this way so far in the past, none since updating). I hate having to pause my game, open full Spotify app, wait a while for it to load, favorite the song, then return to gaming. Sometimes even losing my game progress because apparently there isn't enough memory for Diablo Immortal and Spotify to be open at the same time... which means even more waiting for the game to load again. Much better to swipe down, expand the player, favorite, then swipe everything away and I'm gaming again within seconds!
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Unread post by BugMeNot »

"Romhányi József - Tíz pici coca" nincs fent az interneten sehol? Pl.: "sertéskertészetben" "még virág szebben" "nem tengeri malac vagy"
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/3ice.hu

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Why is there a button for "view entire message" in Gmail when the whole email is just one paragraph of unformatted text?
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Youtube: Duck you very much for automatically skipping past all my already seen shorts. I want to watch them again from the history feed...
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)

BugMeNot

"1246 1746 0946 0146"
A random sequence of numbers in 3 body problem episode 5? No, they're world clocks. Pointless set decoration.

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Why can't I switch between stacked photos while keeping the details pane open? Google photos app...
ImageImage