What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google calendar: Everything I typed into a past calendar event disappeared!! What the duck!? "Error, Try again later"!? How dare you throw away my edit like that.

Attachment added.
Saving...Oops, we couldn't update this event, please try again in a few minutes
Oops, we couldn't update this event, please try again in a few minutes

(Google Calendar repeatedly fails to email guests. This "email guests" function is my way of forcing the issue.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by BugMeNot »

Bnet launcher: I own classic Warcraft 3. Why is install not an option? Only "buy reforged"...
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/3ice.hu

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

"This action is not available in your region. We're working to make it available as soon as possible."

facebook rapid_report full_page
ImageImage

BugMeNot

"Hiba a robotok betöltésekor"
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

BugMeNot wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:42 am
"Hiba a robotok betöltésekor"
google.com/search?q="Hiba a robotok betöltésekor"
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google Developer Profile:
You Suck. Stop wiping cool stuff off the face of my internet, you darned feature murderers!

Also I uploaded my own avatar as a gif so neigh… I don’t even use your avatar image creator, why spam me about it and needlessly trigger “FOMO” syndrome!?

Also also one could easily just download and reupload their generated profile picture to keep it past the expiry date:

“The image you created will remain on your profile until the end of 2022, however it is only visible to you.”

Sincerely,
Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai
https://g.dev/3ice

Subject: Avatar image creator no longer available
We invite you to participate in a user study
Hello,
The avatar creator which you previously used to create a profile image on Google Developer Profile has been disabled. The image you created will remain on your profile until the end of 2022, however it is only visible to you. You can choose to keep your existing avatar or replace it with your Google account photo. If you choose to replace your avatar image, and have a public profile, your Google account photo will be visible to anyone visiting your public profile page.
How to update your profile photo?
1. Go to your profile page (https://developers.google.com/profile/u/me)
2. Sign into your account if needed
3. Click the gear icon next to your current profile image
4. Click the camera icon
5. Select ‘Use Google account photo’
Thank you,
Google Developer Profile team
Update Profile Image
You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to the Google Developer Profile. © 2021 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Attachments
OiG-O4exs_xmMLe-5nMT-VFg_MP9cfOp.png
OiG-O4exs_xmMLe-5nMT-VFg_MP9cfOp.png (28.59 KiB) Viewed 25899 times
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

blog.thinkst / canarytokens org: I entered my website only as "3ice.hu" into the slow redirect's URL field as a test, and it caused an infinitely looping self-redirect canary... Please prepend "http://" if your users forget. Or redirect properly so web browsers don't have to guess.

"Your comment will be visible after approval."

???

Okay, when? 7 days...
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Thank you friend for the epic ULP rescue, Bogdan heist is coming on Doomsday. Shame ULP refuses to coopreate and follow us outside even though we killed every single soldier around him. ULP is a coward. You were epic, sorry it's bugged.

BugMeNot

GTA Online typo in news post: "every buillet counts"

Corrected to "3X GTA$ and RP on Every Bullet Counts"
but not fixed in-game!

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

OTPdirekt - ACStranzakciò jovàhagyàs. Azonositò: 46125973 Jòvàhagyàs 23:15-ig.

ACStranzakciò?
ImageImage