Clash of Clans

Discussion of interesting applications and computer games available on the market.
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Clash of Clans

Unread post by 3ICE »

TH11 free player here, joined less than a year ago, only play once a day. Sitting on 1k gems 4/5 builders all working non-stop, and my wait times are up to a week. (Dragon level 4 upgrade takes 7 days, defense upgrades more like 3-5d each.) Can be done. Only my walls are still super low level. Will go TH12 before this September.

(The above was originally left by me as a YouTube comment on the TH12 launch trailer, in response to "TH12 unreachable for free to play unless been playing since 2012" but it's buried under 20+ other replies.)

Also I wanted to add this: My achievements that award 3k more gems in total are not even done yet: Still under 1000 victories, no crystal league, no 3k trophies. So I've got that boost to look forward to still.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Re: Clash of Clans

Unread post by BugMeNot »

3ICE you're base is crazy rushed. I'm a th9 and have level 4 drags and my defenses take about 7-10 days each, all my walls are level 10. My hero's are level 25-25 I think you should try to catch up with a maxed out th11 before going onto th12 lol. I have over 600 way stars too
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/3ice.hu

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: Clash of Clans

Unread post by 3ICE »

Yes. Plan is to max most available upgrades before another TH++. Hence I'm waiting until September to jump to TH12. The new "must have all available buildings built before TH jump is allowed" rule helps enforce that. I don't have both inferno towers, just the one. See you in three months, TH12 players!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage