Farmville review

Discussion of interesting applications and computer games available on the market.
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Farmville review

Unread post by 3ICE »

1) Beware of cow clickers. They will try to milk you for thousands of dollars if you let them. And I must mention time wasted, it demands a serious commitment of hours per week.
2) Today's update made the game unplayable, so very laggy and no working Facebook login functionality, so no trading or coop.
2a) Frame rate drops to 0 FPS for more than five seconds after each action. Watering a plant is one such action. What used to take 1 second per plant, now takes 3 minutes of "can you endure the lag"... Test of anyone's patience.
2b) Connecting to server is stuck in an infinite loop, doesn't actually connect. I waited 15 minutes... Thankfully offline mode is accessible, but with the newly introduced lag it is no fun.
3) Do not build the cat and dog stables, they are an indestructible, unsellable waste of space. Unless you plan to drop a couple hundred dollars at least. 400 keys (in game virtual currency bought with real money) for each pet is outrageous.
4) Save your free keys, do not use them carelessly. Do not waste them on speeding up actions, just wait out the five minutes (or one day later on) cooldown. Use all keys instead for unlocking crafting slots, secondary animals, tertiary plots, and duplicate buildings. I wish I did this from the start Unfortunately I didn't know, and nobody told me.

Sincerely,
Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: Farmville review

Unread post by 3ICE »

Beware of cow clickers. They will try to milk you for thousands of dollars if you let them. And I must mention time wasted, it demands a serious commitment of hours per week.
Today's update made the game unplayable, so very laggy and no working Facebook login functionality, so no trading or coop
Frame rate drops to 0 FPS for more than five seconds after each action. Watering a plant is one such action. What used to take 1 second per plant, now takes 3 minutes of "can you endure the lag". Test of anyone's patience.
Connecting to server is stuck in an infinite loop, doesn't actually connect. I waited 15 minutes... Thankfully offline mode is accessible, but with the newly introduced lag it is no fun.
Do not build the cat and dog stables, they are an indestructible, unsellable waste of space. Unless you plan to drop a couple hundred dollars at least. 400 keys (in game virtual currency bought with real money) for each pet is outrageous.
Save your free keys!
http://forum.3ice.hu/viewtopic.php?t=892 for full review.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage