[WoW] Level 11 hunter is best hunter. Lvl 12 RUINS the class

Discussion of interesting applications and computer games available on the market.
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

[WoW] Level 11 hunter is best hunter. Lvl 12 RUINS the class

Unread post by 3ICE »

Aimed shot is so very bad. Levelling from 11 to 12 as marksman hunter more than cut my damage in half. By taking away Cobra shot and giving an inferior aimed shot instead. This character design is flawed. Why entice us new hunters with an ability for two levels and then steal it back?

Level 11: Build focus with arcane shot, spend focus with Cobra shot. Superior damage and 100% uptime. Instant casts, shoot while moving.
Level 12: Cobra shot is outright removed. WHY!? Shitty Aimed shot instead, with 2 seconds cast time, forced standing still, and inferior damage.
Switch back to BM: Arcane shot is removed WHY!?.
Switch back to MM: Cobra shot is removed. WHY!?

Back at level 11 I had both Cobra and Arcane shots available. That was the last time I was allowed to have fun, apparently.

p.s.: Survival is a complete joke, abilities require melee weapon. If I wanted melee I would have went Rogue or Warrior.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: [WoW] Level 11 hunter is best hunter. Lvl 12 RUINS the class

Unread post by 3ICE »

BugMeNot wrote:[...]
Didn't I post this? How'd it become BugMeNot's? Plus, I can't even find my original thread now... I know I sent this to Blizzard as a "bug report" last year.

Edit: Oh, I remember now. I posted this from my phone using the guest account because my password is far too complicated to type in and my phone didn't have my password manager back then. Wonder why I never approved my own post... Anyway I took ownership of it now. It's my post.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage