Tooth and Tail

Discussion of interesting applications and computer games available on the market.
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Tooth and Tail

Unread post by 3ICE »

3ICE reviewed Tooth and Tail
2 people found this review helpful

Not Recommended
4 hrs last two weeks / 4 hrs on record
Game occasionally loads to black screen, have to ALT+F4. In single player it's fine, but dropping ranked games hurts.

Achievements are farmable, but sometimes heavily map RNG dependent. Several restarts needed. (Single-player only.)
Is there a better way to restart a mission? Some maps it's easy, for example sell all 4 warrens on Scrapetown Cutpurse (Finish the mission without dying in 6 minutes) and you can instantly lose the game - on other maps you either have to quit to menu, reload campaign, crawl through several dozen pages of slow dialogue, or sell everything, suicide army, stop playing, and wait until eventual defeat. Neither is fast enough. Why isn't there a restart button in the menu?

The +60 food crates that spawn only while their respective merchant is alive is a super annoying mechanic. Three problems: (1) The crates can drop in an unpathable square, making me forever down one merchant right from the start. If I notice it within a minute, it's worth restarting just to fix that one merchant. Not happy since restarting is cumbersome... (2) The respawn timers seem to stop (not sure) while there's a crate present. It'd be so much more convenient if additional crates kept on spawning so I wouldn't have to play this stupid "when is it going to spawn"/"which location is next" minigame. (3) The weak, goofy, blind/short-sighted merchants do not recover HP; any damage I let them take while defending themselves quickly accumulates until they're dead for good and the respawning stops. Sometimes I'm on the other side of the map, damn it!

3ICE achieved Tooth and Tail: What's Yours is Mine
Complete the Heroic objective in "Scrapetown Cutpurse"
9 Jun

3ICE achieved Tooth and Tail: Exiled
Complete the Heroic objective in "The Bonepit Riots" Well Paid Militia
Complete the Heroic objective in "Black Sledge Uprising" Industrial Farmer
Complete the Heroic objective in "46 South Dockside" Hot Butter
Complete the Heroic Objective in "Fuel of the Firebrand" Dirty Insurgents
Complete the Heroic Objective in "Hollow in the Gut" duDudu
Complete the Heroic objective in "To the Ends" Slippery
Complete the Heroic objective in "Snikaree Liberation" Rags to Riches
Complete the Heroic objective in "The Siege of Ragfall Road" Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Complete the Heroic objective in "The Sand Kiln at Levacaloo" State of Nature
Complete "To the Ends"
9 Jun
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: Tooth and Tail

Unread post by 3ICE »