Please make a non-jass version

The perfect one step solution for creating Ice/Sliding Mazes in both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. It is the only decent system around and it even works in RoC, is lagfree, perfectly optimized, fast and reliable. The included TerrainKill feature frees you from the tedious task of creating a thousand kill-regions.
manstie
Account: manstie

Re: Please make a non-jass version

Unread post by manstie »

3ICE wrote:Right. I'm going to need a better example to fully prove my point then.

Although you must admit that the JASS version lets you stay at a higher FPS rate.

Crashing your Warcraft will be much more persuading than making it lag a little. :D

EDIT: wtf... 1GB ram and 1.6GHz CPU are more than enough for playing memory leaking warcraft maps for hours. Don't expect any lag with that beast! I made the map with max 256MB ram in mind. You have four times more than that.
BEAST?!?!
This is probably the worst laptop ever for playing games.
Did I tell you that it can't even play "Rakion" without having spazzed up terrain pictures flying across the screen because of how bad it is?
Whatever computer you are using must be ancient o.o

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: Please make a non-jass version

Unread post by 3ICE »

It is ancient. But since I'm very good with comps it can still outperform anything.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage