How to you make StealthBot say when someone leaves the channel or joins a game + Chat length limit!

Everything related to Clan 3ICE @USEast
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

How to you make StealthBot say when someone leaves the channel or joins a game + Chat length limit!

Unread post by 3ICE »

.mail Blade- Hi. Sorry, I was afk. Normally I'm never afk... I use my server for hosting these bots and my laptop for playing and I got too immersed in SWTOR and didn't notice you wrote. This time...
.mail Blade- The plugin name is User Leave Log And Messaging. Type /getplugin ulm to get it. Then edit the script uml.plug as follows:
.mail Blade- Change access required from 40 to 0 so it'll work for everyone. Otherwise it would only spy on people with 40+ access. (Also, you can type /updates to get even more plugins!)
.mail Blade- This whole mail-chain is re: [15:55:09.248] <Blade-> how do you make you sb say when someone leaves the channel or joins a game?
Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length limit... Chat length |
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage