Map Dump For Download

You can submit your maps here. Both finished and unfinished submissions are welcome.
Forum rules
Finished maps:
• Submitting your own map(s):
One map per topic please! (Or we will have a hard time finding out which comment is for which map)
You can leave your Username@Realm so people can contact you in game. (eg.: 3ICE@USEast, 3ICE@Northrend)
Write a description and don't forget to post some screenshots. (Images and videos are worth a thousand words)
• Submitting a map not made by you:
Do not claim it as yours. We'll find it out (sooner or later) anyway.
Ask the maker to submit it himself is possible.
Or at least let the maker know that his map has a topic here, so he can benefit from your comments and bug reports. (Or request the thread be deleted for whatever reason*.)

Unfinished maps:
You are welcome to post your unfinished maps here and ask for help.
We will look at the map and tell you whats wrong with it or how to continue editing it.

Projects:
Important/cool maps and big projects will have their own forum category inside. (Like the 3ICE's Maze Designer category)
Ava58
Realm: US East
Account: Ava58
Clan: 3ICE

Map Dump For Download

Unread post by Ava58 »

I've attempted to recover all the maps on my old hard-drive that I downloaded from Warcraft over the many years I've played. I can't seem to find them and I'm hugely disappointed as I would love to go back through and submerge myself in nostalgia. Does anyone have a way I could download a ton of old content?

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE

Re: Map Dump For Download

Unread post by 3ICE »

I used to have 10 GB of maps, but on this PC that number is way down to a mere 50 MB, most of them my own projects.

To think I even categorized my maps once... The fond memories. (3ice.hu/blog/how-delete-organize-download-maps-warcraft)

I don't recall ever grabbing any of these map packs, but it might be the best you can do now: google.com/search?q=wc3+map+pack
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Ava58
Account: Ava58

Unread post by Ava58 »

Thanks ICE, I appreciate it. I'm going to try to make some more progress on the recovery of them. If I'm successful I'll create a dump and give you the link here if you are interested in picking up the old maps.

Ian
Account: Sesamia

Unread post by Ian »

If you're really interested, I could upload this somewhere and post a download link. I'd also love to get some more maps.

http://www.epicwar.com has tons of maps, but I'd need to download each one individually. That's kind of a deal breaker for me. Most of the content on here was never regularly hosted either, so there's a lot of junk to sort through.

A long time ago I uninstalled a game with a shady uninstaller which tried to wipe my entire program files folder. There are maps (some of them my own projects) that I haven't seen since that day, and I'd love to find them.
ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

-Currently semi-inactive