Virus Infection

You can submit your maps here. Both finished and unfinished submissions are welcome.
Forum rules
Finished maps:
• Submitting your own map(s):
One map per topic please! (Or we will have a hard time finding out which comment is for which map)
You can leave your Username@Realm so people can contact you in game. (eg.: 3ICE@USEast, 3ICE@Northrend)
Write a description and don't forget to post some screenshots. (Images and videos are worth a thousand words)
• Submitting a map not made by you:
Do not claim it as yours. We'll find it out (sooner or later) anyway.
Ask the maker to submit it himself is possible.
Or at least let the maker know that his map has a topic here, so he can benefit from your comments and bug reports. (Or request the thread be deleted for whatever reason*.)

Unfinished maps:
You are welcome to post your unfinished maps here and ask for help.
We will look at the map and tell you whats wrong with it or how to continue editing it.

Projects:
Important/cool maps and big projects will have their own forum category inside. (Like the 3ICE's Maze Designer category)
onixnoob

Re: Virus Infection

Unread post by onixnoob »

Okay so for the next versino i will reduce the fog and try finding some projectile similar to the one of the towers now to reduce lag (or reduce their attack speed and increase the damage)
Edit: Map updated with less Fog, few more names of loosers from the hiveshitshop added and map size optimized 21% more.

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Unread post by 3ICE »

I'd suggest just removing all the banned names from your map. Its just not cool to keep on hating. Make peace. Besides, the only thing they did was verbally abuse you, which you did to them just as much.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

onixnoob

Unread post by onixnoob »

Well you may be right playing hater like them won't help me in any way but i will maybe release make new version next week before i start working again. And because i will have time only to play starcraft when this happen can i ask you for your account so maybe we can play 2v2 matches or 3v3 or whatever.

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Unread post by 3ICE »

I am not playing much starcraft 2 yet. (Waiting until the first banwave passes.) And my computer can only handle 1v1 matches anyway. I tried FFA once, but I lagged out before I could select my workers. 5 years is an old age for a computer...
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage