Where are you now?

Everything related to Clan 3ICE @USEast
Ava58
Realm: US East
Account: Ava58
Clan: 3ICE

Where are you now?

Unread post by Ava58 »

It seems that (like all things) we go our separate ways. I'd like to know a few things about our members:
  1. 1. Were you ever part of Clan mFH? (mainly for the older members)
    2. How did you come across Clan 3ICE?
    3. How often do you play Warcraft?
    4. Where are you in life?
    5. Do you ever wish you could go back to the old days of Warcraft?
They're simple questions, sure, but I'd like to know where some of you have gone after straying from Warcraft. I know that I'll never get those days back, but the memories I've created with the people I played with will forever be with me. Sorry for the post but I got hit with a huge wave of nostalgia and would just like to check up on my friends.

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE

Re: Where are you now?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Nice, we're both still alive!
  1. Yes, I was Peon, Grunt, Shaman, then Chieftain (changing places with Steveelias)
  2. I made it.
  3. Once a week, for 6-8 hours. Though I used to play much more; up to 16 hours a day when I was making maps actively.
  4. Still in university with half a leg. (Comp Sci)
  5. Yes, very much so.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Ava58

Unread post by Ava58 »

Do you get on Warcraft at the same time every week? Because I wouldn't mind hopping on with you. Just let me know the times and I'll do my best to make it.
I'm probably heading to Tx state (college) next semester to major in computer science as well. Of course I hardly have any experience heading into this field, unlike you. This is kind of weird to say, but I hope that one day I could meet the faces behind my old friends. Since I only know them by usernames it'd be interesting to see who I spent years building friendships with. I'll buy you a beer one day ICE - you can count on it! :D

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Usually on Saturdays, though summer break is upon us soon, which will randomize my habits a little.

I don't drink :P
ImageImage

Ava58

Unread post by Ava58 »

Okay sweet. Neither do I; just thought it would be a nice sentiment.

Ian
Account: Sesamia

Unread post by Ian »

Hi Ava. I don't believe we've ever met before, but I'll answer some questions since I am (was?) a clan member. I can't really verify that claim since I haven't logged into Warcraft 3 in a while. (Edit: Yeah, I'm still in the clan.)

1. Nope. I've never heard of clan mFH before, but I've never been a huge part of clans anyway.

2. I visit this site occasionally and decided to join Clan 3ICE during a tournament.

3. I play once a month on average (not always on battle.net). This has been the case for a while now, but not quite a full year. I use to play Warcraft 3 for several hours a day since I started (in 2006). I still have some projects that I work on occasionally.

4. I have a full time job at the moment. This means that I don't have too much free time, but I regularly play Path of Exile (mostly for races) and I have started to play Old School RuneScape recently. I have also started some modding projects for Doom 2. My roommate and I are also looking into game development for phones as a means to start a career.

5. Nope. Warcraft 3 is practically done for me, and I'm ok with that. I've moved on. I only wish that I could keep in touch with some people from Warcraft 3, but they're long gone now and I don't have any of their contact information.
ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

-Currently semi-inactive

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

2018 update: I'm still alive!
  1. Yes, Chieftain until the bitter end. Shaman before that.
  2. I made it. Then we died.* :(
  3. Once or twice a week, for a few minutes. Though I used to play much more; up to 8 hours a day when I was playing RPGs like The Black Road.
  4. Still in university, technically. (Comp Sci) Yes, STILL.
  5. Yes, very much so. But the new 1.29 (PTR) looks cool too! Hope it revives the game.
Thanks for this PM, Ian:
Ian wrote:"Your clan is in danger of expiring due to inactivity by its members."

I thought I should give you a heads-up.

Sent at: 2016/05/21 16:12:10
Saved the clan from a more premature death. I logged in 10 bots and "generated" some activity, haha.
ImageImage