The World is cruel...

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
DieKralle
Realm: Europe
Account: Die_Kralle

The World is cruel...

Unread post by DieKralle »

So you've probably heard from the manchester and london terrorist attacks...

The world we live in right now, is too cruel to live in (from my point of view). But still this doesn't stop us doing what we like to do, so we have to keep our lives going even, if something horrible happend or is happening.

It's a matter of time till we all die, but still the idiots that think killing is the will from Allah or something else, is just stupid ( Allah = God, im muslim so it's Allah for me). The ISIS or Islamic State is not linked with me or anyone else that is muslim. It is linked with someone, if they have joined the Islamic State.

Also the whole "Allahu Akbar" yelling from the Islamic State members means: God is great.

Also if anyone thinks #prayformanchester or #prayforlondon or whatever, will help manchester or whatever state you put in it, you're wrong. It won't help anyone, it just draws attention to the person that wants to be noticed.

Disclaimer: This is not supposed to be a rant or anything mean towards the people that write that, it's just a wake up call so they can help then in reality.
Also please keep the racist jokes about me out of here. It's unwanted and does not make me happy.
Last edited by DieKralle on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can't blame gravity, for falling in love"

3ICE
Admin
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: The World is cruel...

Unread post by 3ICE »

Always interesting so see other perspectives. Thank you. Muslims are the most critical of extremism. It's a cool write up.

I can feel a new reform coming just like how Christianity split and we got the more reasonable alternative: Reformed Theology. That chooses to ignore 2000 years outdated laws from the old testament and focuses on love. No, I'm not religious, but agnostic. Interested in all religions while also keeping a safe distance.

There has always been terrorism, but for the first time ever we have global news coverage and everyone is a reporter thanks to social media and camera equipped smartphones in all hands. And technology allowed a steep scale up from swords and poisons to explosives. I wonder when they'll start to use nukes...

I hate it when the first knee jerk reaction to everything scary is "terrorist attack"! When later it turns out it was just a disgruntled gambling addict in debt. Still terror but none of the ideology behind it. He just wanted to get out of his debt and couldn't think of a solution. Misappropriated blame sucks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

DieKralle
Account: Die_Kralle

Unread post by DieKralle »

Always interesting so see other perspectives.
There is the "to" wrong. You wrote a "so" instead of "to"
I wonder when they'll start to use nukes...
You could've added a "again" to it. I don't need to explain it to you.

So let's start shall we ?

The goverment tries to control us and makes us their slaves. They write fake news storys or manipulate the scene where it happend like the berlin terrorist attack.
Some people might ask me:"Where your evidence you moron?"
Well, there is a problem...
Basically there was a video but I can't find it. It just explained everything and was great. So, there were paramedics and they moved props and other rubble around to make it look more devistated than it was. After that the actors got in position and the jornalist came to make photos etc. The people that were not injured did not help the other injured people. Some of them did, some of them not, but still they were actors.

They try to make us scared so they can control us easier.
"You can't blame gravity, for falling in love"

3ICE
Admin
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Unread post by 3ICE »

DieKralle wrote:How can you not see the message above ?

When you finally wrote something I will delete this message.
I did see it, just wasn't sure what to say in response.

Edit: The so <-> to mix up is my bad. Phone autocorrect/ swipe typing carelessly. Thank you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage