What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our YouTube feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google:

You deleted my todo list (coincides with "gmail has a new look" release) — IIRC I had 2-3 items on it, one of them quite long and there's no way I'll remember even half the things I wrote down. tl;dr: "My Tasks" feature was reset.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our YouTube feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

New Google Mail:

Calendar needs agenda view — I don't have daily programs, I have a few things per each month and I want to see them all at once.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Microsoft,
@official response posted an hour ago: Not good enough. This isn't search, this is just another laggy huge list of apps. Unusable. Too many file extensions, with too many apps! How to narrow it down to what users really care about?

Original post was:
Improve the usability of the Default Apps pages in Settings - consider adding search and/or filters
Thanks for the feedback! in the 1709 Fall Creators Update (RS3), we expanded Settings functionality to let you "Set Defaults by App" - all within the Defaults Apps page in Settings. In this view, you can get filter-like functionality by clicking "manage" on each your apps, and controlling the defaults for each file type openable by that app.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Cortana:
Boiling zucchini increases vitamin A from 5% to 22%. Nutrition "facts"...
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Also same on Google. Feedback sent there as well.
Sources include: USDA so I emailed them too:
Hi USDA,

According to your data, Vitamin A in:
Zucchini is 5%, but in
Zucchini, boiled it’s 22%

Is this a mistake? My mother taught me that boiling removes vitamins, not adds them.
Your data shows up on Cortana, Bing, and Google. Switching between „zucchini” and „zucchini, boiled” shows a significant change in vitamin A, but in the wrong way. It should go down, not up, right? Please correct it or let me know if I’m wrong.

Thank you for clarification,
Daniel 3ICE Berezvai
Sent from my Windows 10 phone
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Cloudflare,

Would you mind adding back the newlines into your command line quotes? All the stuff in the <pre> tags got shoved into one row. It's rather hard to read them like this, all on one line.

Except...
Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Cloudflare Blog.

Then I realized...
130 comments no longer shows up among the comments on Cloudflare blog.
(@Moderator sorry I spam the same reply to everyone in that thread, but how else would you notify them about the old vs new disqs comments system?)

And spammed 30 times:
Your comment no longer shows up among the comments on Cloudflare blog.
(@Moderator sorry I spam the same reply to everyone in this thread, but how else would you notify them about the old vs new disqs comments system?)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

3ICE wrote:...
And spammed 30 times:
Your comment no longer shows up among the comments on Cloudflare blog.
(@Moderator sorry I spam the same reply to everyone in this thread, but how else would you notify them about the old vs new disqs comments system?)
They were detected as spam of course... So:

disqus,

I have 30+ comments detected as spam. Will it negatively impact the spam rating of my future comments? I can't even delete them...

Edit: They replied! Disqus is awesome.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google search:
The same result appears twice. First and third result lead me to identical URLs, they have identical titles as well. They have the same author and date, same description as well. It's not a scam website either, as both are the same legit youtube channel with the same number of subscribers. Not a copy/paste, rip, or a reupload either.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Adblock help:

Hi,

Someone has figured out a way to CRASH adblock. Several websites use this trick to shove their ads down our throats once again. Manual reload of the extension is necessary *each time* after visiting these offending websites. Fix the exploit, obviously, but also mention it in the help article because new, more complex exploits will no doubt appear soon after you fix this initial one. This problem is here to say, might as well update the help article with information about it.

Any way to simplify the reload process? Four clicks is too much. I'd even install a secondary, adblock-reloading helper extension that watches for the crash and helps me reload adblock easier than going to: more tools → extensions → adblock → reload

p.s.: The following old broken link:
https://help.getadblock.com/support/sol ... 6000067323
should once again redirect to the "AdBlock is constantly uninstalled or disabled in Chrome" help article.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Adblock help review questionnaire (how easy was it to get help and did you get any):

Question 1 is 1/3 because Registration required. I probably could have used email of course so that's on me. But still... I didn't expect to be stuck with yet another account I have to manage yet another password for.
Question 2 is 1/3 because two-thirds of my questions were not addressed. I actually asked about a broken link and a way to restart the extension quicker when it crashes. Only my first question was handled, and I fear it's a typical "yeah we'll do it but actually no". Prove me wrong, update the help article about crash exploits. Thank you for your work. Response time was quick, less than 24 hours.
ImageImage