What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Waze review: crash on launch

Why!? Bloody basic task and you fail at it...
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Widows maps:
I have two icons for one app. I can't delete, I can't uninstall either, one icon has a progress bar that never completes and app refuses to open.
I get silly notifications in the middle of the day, like leave now to get home. I'm not going home yet! Five more hours. And worse, reminding me to go to school in the middle of my well deserved summer holiday...
Edit: Replaced here maps recently, uninstalling it as part of windows update.
HOW DARE YOU CHANGE THE SOFTWARE ON MY DEVICE WITHOUT MY CONSENT!? Icons gone, favorites lost, hundreds of pinned tiles disappeared, with client locations, valuable notes, and other information I'll never find again now. They were right to say don't sign up for beta on a production device... This could have destroyed a business that relies on windows dumbphones.
2021 edit: Crash on launch, reinstall fails with Code: 0x803FB004

double icons, nonsense notifications, here maps killer
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Windows Phone Fitbit app review: No Fitbit? No problem. Basic PhoneTrack feature available (it's the last item on the list, just scroll way down.)
But registration is mandatory before you can even try anything. So 4/5 final score.
Edit: Sucked my battery dry while not in use, my phone became very hot to the touch, and app has been bad for a while, losing features and becoming unreliable. Now requires 300mb free space to even open, uninstalled 1 star. Pathetic.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Tesco newsletter

Szánalmas… pathetic!

Magyarul jó hírnek van beállítva, hogy „angolul is elérhető”, angolul viszont őszinte a rossz hír: „már csak angolul érhető el a magyar mellett”… in Hungarian this is presented as good news; “also available in English”, but the truth comes out in the end; “local language and English only”.

Nice PR spin, you liars!
Hazug disznók!

Sincerely,
Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai

Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021 13:50
Subject: Állítsa be az Ön által kedvelt nyelvet, hogy ne maradjon le

https://email.tesco.com/optiext/optiext ... 2aQG8DYezj
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Users editing each others' posts on Stack Overflow is both good and bad. Good because I can fix their typos, but bad because:

Someone rolled back my Edit: "Hint hint nudge nudge The bounty expires in 58 minutes. I need the +rep to be able to upvote."
And now the response by asker makes no sense... ("Thanks! Dammit I didn't realize I would lose the chance to award the bounty. I was offline due to...")
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube Music: so stupid - cannot upload my songs because I have a brand account on YouTube
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Aside from messing up your upload order colossally, even some subtitles are incorrect. You swapped two of them: Diablo II: Resurrected | Act V Epilogue Cinematic/ *and* //Diablo II: Resurrected | Act V Prologue Cinematic/ have each others' subs. Shame such epic cinematic creations are tarnished by incompetent staff.

Why did you upload Act IV prologue before epilogue!? Do you not know what those terms mean? Pro- comes after Epi- … — Oh, and THEN I find out you uploaded III after IV! How about a free crash course in roman numerals? III means 3, IV means 4. 3 comes BEFORE 4. (III < IV) — so don't go uploading stuff out of order again. Hope you can fix it with a playlist or something at least. Congratulations. Here's how your page looks like now, completely wrong order:
Diablo II: Resurrected | Act V Epilogue Cinematic
Diablo II: Resurrected | Act III Cinematic
Diablo II: Resurrected | Act V Prologue Cinematic
Diablo II: Resurrected | Act IV Epilogue Cinematic
Diablo II: Resurrected | Act IV Prologue Cinematic
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Windows: Why does "pin to start" create a new group for the tile!? But sometimes not... I NEVER want it to. (I can' find any logic behind its workings.) There's plenty of room in the first and only group I ever want to use. Just put it there! — I tried moving all my tiles into this newly created group, which works for a while, but then breaks for no apparent reason that I can discern. And windows starts creating new groups again for newly pinned tiles. So stupid. Why can't I figure it out? Wish the source code was available like Linux. Because your documentation is piss poor in this area. - I don't care how to group tiles, I want to know why tiles sometimes get assigned their very own group, separate from all the rest.
Workaround: Do no use right click "pin to start", use drag and drop. Same 2 actions, much less room for stupidity.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

AdSense ban appeal:
I was only a child back then. Playing with a website I did not even understand (because of a free coupon in the mail) one day. Now that I am an adult, this lifetime account termination is inconvenient.
My "circumventing systems" consisted of:
Editing my ad keywords over and over until accepted.
Using a copyrighted word (warcraft) I guess.
Not actually selling anything. (I give everything away for free.)
Linking to my homepage instead of a landing/product page.
Wanting some free visitors. (Traffic.) Not customers, fans.

I am no WoW gold seller. Warcraft 3 is only a real-time strategy video game. RTS, not MMORPG. It came out years before World of Warcraft.

I make maps for fellow players to enjoy. No cost, no product, no sale. A free download. (Not a virus either...)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Microsoft "Find my device":

We can't locate your device right now, try again later

We can’t lock your device right now
Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again.

"Never updated, Location unknown"

I DID update last week; show that...

Lock my phone when it comes online, don't make me keep trying.

Edit: lol and support.microsoft.com/home/contact?ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=thirdPartyCookiesDisabledSection says Bad Request - Request Too Long, HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.
ImageImage