(Date, list of maps)
There will be a series of tournament-style games hosted by my hostbot, 3ICE[GHost]. All you have to do is win the majority of the games, and you will be rewarded with a promotion to Shaman. Wins are converted to points, first/second/third place (where applicable) will award points, longer games are worth more points, all progress is logged by the hostbot (via replays and a database).
This is the list of maps we will play on:
- 3ICE's Fastest Map Possible 3.7 (or possibly version 7 if I can fix it in time - desync bug)
- 3ICE's Hell TD v10 (the goal will be to killsteal – Whoever has the most kills at wave 40 gets the win.)
- 3ICE's Hell TD Speed Beat (Example submission here: here. Single player only!)
- FFA on 3ICE's GardenOfWar CompStomp (or Lost Temple)
- Other surprise maps and rules (expect mazes, TDs, suggestions by the competitors, silly maps, trivia, random achievement hunting, etc)
(Everyone. Members of Clan 3ICE and members of other clans alike. Clanless people too!)
People outside the clan can also enter, but their final score will be divided by two. <3 No_Skillz, DeadlyZ, ZombiePro, etc...
The above list is outdated: Just because you are not on the list, does not mean you can not enter the tournament.
(Requirements and guidelines)
Be mature. (With great power comes great responsibility.)
Be active. Nothing rigorous, just log in at least once a week.
A little know-how doesn't hurt either. (Ghost++, hostbots, StealthBot, chatbots, map making, StarCraft 2, WoW, PC, Linux, programming, HTML, etc)
(All times are Eastern Standard Time - EST)
(Points added to your score for being special)
+10 points for every 100 posts you have made on this forum (spammers are disqualified, don't even try it)
+0.5 points for every practice game you played during the last few weeks (only ones hosted by 3ICE[GHost] can be counted)
+1/2/3/5 points for each achievement you win in Achievement Hunter FMP, hosted by 3ICE as a referee, rewarding you for being first to kill a creep, first to defeat a player, going a clever unit composition, not making air units and winning, holding off a rush, reaching max army size first, etc. I make up the achievements as the game plays out, the same achievement might or might not be awarded in two different games.
(High Score Table)