Jim Gibson

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Jim Gibson

Unread post by 3ICE »

3ICE: Approve my comments please. (2 posted 24 hours ago)

3ICE: Wow, nice nostalgic return back to your roots! Me like.

3ICE 1 day ago:
Video description feedback: Paypal me link is not clickable. Need to put the protocol (the ht tps :// thingy) in front, for YouTube link parser algorithm to pick it up. (no spaces)
And subscribestar is currently still a blacklisted domain, so clicking it yields: "Be careful! This site may be harmful. The site you are trying to visit (subscribestar) may include malware, phishing attempts, or disturbing content. BACK TO SAFETY"
And the link is broken, also: "WE ARE SORRY, THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED CANNOT BE FOUND The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."
Wrong username. It's just CableSupply, not CableSupply dot com (after subscribestar)
There's a typo in the last sentence """panels .""" should be "panels." (no extra space)
The bitly link is working fine. One bit of good news :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: Jim Gibson

Unread post by 3ICE »

+ 21 hours of waiting
no result

RnvPhV4CPG8
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: Jim Gibson

Unread post by 3ICE »

Approved & hearted, two weeks later but not visible

Edit: There's even a reply, apparently (but it's also not visible, neither to my logged in account and nor in incognito mode)

"Thank you for your comments! We did indeed have problems with the URLs. Because of your comments we were able to address the issues with the URL links and the websites. There should be no problems now for individuals who want to subscribe. They can now go to Subscribestar,com or PayPal,com websites. I do appreciate your comments. I don't know how we overlooked these issues. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your input."
ImageImage