What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

sent to phishingquiz @ withgoogle

typo: apps's
This shows you the requesting apps's name, but you should click it to make sure the additional details seem correct.

correct: app's
(or apps' but there is only one, usually)
in the last step explanation
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google Maps mobile website (much improved since last I've used it but still some problems):

Can't change time (arrive by) nothing happens when tapping the edit button.
Can't send feedback from search or result pages, only main menu.
Blank directions when switching train-only to bus.
Once I've scrolled down, I'm stuck. Can't scroll back up, only move the map. Back button fails to preserve state even though there is valid-looking data in the URL fragment. (human-readable addresses and coded Route options)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

HealthVault app:

Let us know HealthVault is shutting down. Currently the app shows no sign of being discontinued

Thanks for helping us improve HealthVault!
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube:

When will it finally load [WATCHED] bars and video lengths?

+

Watched bar missing, video length not loaded (bottom right corner of thumbnails)

Edit: +

It finally loaded. Took 8 minutes 52 seconds (timer started 8 seconds after dom ready event fired (did some manual scrolling down)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Edge reading view eats all links. Making text nonsensical as every second phrase is linked. Example: "His ground-breaking theories take into account the , the structure of and the equivalence of acceleration and . They have led to some remarkable consequences, including the , the , and the bending of , as well as the prediction of the existence of , and the “birth” of the in a ."

Correct if using desktop/mobile view: His ground-breaking theories take into account the speed of light, the structure of space-time and the equivalence of acceleration and gravity. They have led to some remarkable consequences, including the dilation of time, the contraction of length, mass-energy equivalence and the bending of light, as well as the prediction of the existence of black holes, wormholes and the “birth” of the universe in a Big Bang.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube
PASTING COMMENT FROZE MY TAB! :(
Damn you, I lost data because of this.

Comment recovered by waiting 26 minutes for the tab to un-freeze:
I applaud you for not copycat-suggesting the more than well-known, nonsensical visual performance "tricks" shown at 2:45. Real tips only here. Game Bar and DVR were especially high performance hits. But is that 1.6 → 0.7 RAM usage reduction result at all improving crash rate? There was no before test for that, only after. I prefer to have my RAM around 90% full (with cached data) so things I frequently use will open quicker because they are already in RAM. Free ram is useless ram; it's just sitting there, unused, not improving performance. Also, small complaint at 4:00 — slightly incorrect information regarding Steam Service. Yes, msconfig'ing it off does break steam. But only because you are completely disabling the service. Had you used services.msc and its Manual option to merely stop it from starting on boot, Steam would continue to work. And memory usage would still drop, as the service only loads on demand, not always. — You should really show the Task Manager's Memory tab, not CPU, when comparing RAM usage. That way we can see details such as Memory composition, Paged pool, Compressed, and Cached/Committed memory status. Not just a tiny number on a different tab while am irrelevant cpu utilization graph steals viewer attention needlessly. — Found you through a comment you left on /I did a thing/'s "A Robot That Squirts Feral Cats (Ft. TierZoo)" video.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Albion Online:

/bug Am I disconnected!?
checkpoint will not activate - I am standing on it (client side, anyway)
standing right on top of an enemy and it won't even acknowledge me
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

softonic:

aol dot com (the link you are taking me to) does not host netscape (anymore)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

yt

I pressed back button, previous video did not load.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Skype: "Push notifications are turned off" cannot be clicked on. Be advised that Google Chrome recently started auto-denying permissions on mobile. Error log:
ImageImage