What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Samsung Members (A14):
Actually, I'm going to live without Bluetooth, thank you. If I can't fix it myself, it shall remain broken. It worked fine for the first few days, so the hardware is good. This must be software related. I'm sure in my overzealousness, I turned on all kinds of privacy options and uninstalled/disabled system apps like private share, nearby share, device scanning, my files, smart things, removed permission to change system settings, etc. I nerfed the whole of Bluetooth in the process by accident. A reset would likely fix it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google assistant: I unsubscribed from this daily joke service days ago! please stop sending more spam. maybe it's because I had two joke subscriptions going? either way, fix it and let me know when I can finally unsubscribe. I've already tried resubscribing and unsubscribing, canceling all subscriptions, etc.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

I had the game open in two tabs by accident. Huge roll back, 14k gold lost, and 3 gems:(

Hi,

I play on the website because it is faster than the instant play version, though it still crashes often. It seems there are two links for the same game:
https://golddigger.frvr.com/alc/
and
https://golddigger.frvr.com/

Why do the two versions exist? They share the same save file. Usually... except now; Playing /alc/ I earned 14000 gold in one session, then switched tabs, and to my utter shock and horror, my progress was rolled back. Also, I spent 3 gems in the shop, but the level up stars i purchased are gone.

Sincerely,
Daniel 3ICE Berezvai
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Hungry shark evolution: I clicked "cloud save", it showed a green check mark, but no progress was loaded from my old phone. I was already at megalodon shark. I do not have access to the old phone
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Unread post by BugMeNot »

idle players get a small bounty put on them in GTA 5 Online, select PVP game modes only: "DOUBLE DAMAGE" and "$100 for killer of idle ___" then and finally "___ collected the 100$ reward from ___"
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/3ice.hu

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Who the hell is "Adrian Corleonis, Rovi" - he wrote many artists' bio on Spotify, chose to Credit himself, but can't be found online.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

my music skips a beat every time I interact with Google assistant. I'm typing my questions, and only asking for one more joke. high CPU usage or microphone on- off could be the cause. there is no reason to pause and resume music in this situation
ImageImage

BugMeNot

Unread post by BugMeNot »

When searching for "McNally", YouTube shoves a suicide hotline phone number in my face. Dude, this is just a youtuber's name, nothing to do with suicide. Or eating disorders. Or self harm... Also, the localized hotline's name is in the wrong (not UTF8) encoding. "Elsősegély Szolgálat"

I searched for "mcnally official", not "I want to kill myself".
This is a guest account intended for use by people who wish to remain anonymous or hate registering.
(Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name if you want us to know who you are.)
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/3ice.hu

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

This has been fixed. ;)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google assistant app - How do I share this search like wtf why isn't there a URL bar I can copy from or something like a share button in the corner. Lmgtfy
ImageImage