What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google Help

I voted "Yes, helpful" but couldn't submit feedback then. So I had to vote "No". Sorry. Feedback: missing word "only" from: "If you upload using Google Photos or Backup and sync, it will ONLY count against your storage quota if you upload in original quality. Learn how to change your upload size."

This URL is super ugly
https://support.google.com/drive/answer ... lder&rd=22

I prefer chopping off the pointless "?visit_id=2138426154119-6621213123068362132102092312390&p=create_photos_folder&rd=22" part, like so:

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/6156103

It's the same content, same URL beginning part, but overall shorter link. Nothing is lost or gained through the use of "visit_id", "p", and "rd" parameters. Except number of characters in the URL. So please; Turn it off!

STOP TRACKING ME! I have do not track setting enabled, Adblock, and reject all advertising/tracking cookies via the user consent form. Yet you keep on tracking me, uglifying my URLs...
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Win Mail app

Would it be possible to hide duplicate items from my results? I email myself often. To clarify: There's one labeled Sent mail and another with no label (inbox, probably). Possibly both are sent mail? Or the more likely scenario is I sent them to myself. (Intentionally, yes.)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Feedback Hub app:

Ability to export ALL of my feedback from the Feedback Hub app. Seeing it is not enough, I want to download a zip file containing my screenshots, logs submitted, etc. It's MY data. Give it back... Please?
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google backup and sync: makes my whole system lag while uploading... AND it has no windows visible on the task bar. Super bad app design. Cute tray icon shenanigans, but how about returning yourself to the taskbar eventually?
I can't even alt-tab back to this feedback window if I click off it, it's gone forever.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Transavia ticket purchase confirmation email feedback:

It's in French. I speak English, not french. My airline staff speaks English, not french. How will they accept my ticket in the wrong language? (They probably will, but still...) Would be nice to be able to grab a second copy of the ticket, in English.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Warcraft 3 crash reporter:
I opened a single player RoC map from file explorer, won it, tried to relaunch TFT from main manu but that action also executes the single player map again. (Command line options preserved between relaunches) But I just want to go online now, I've already played that map. kthxbai
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Asus:

<Web>General-Specification
Case No.: E18166 (status:In Progress)
Date : 2018/11/11 02:10:10.110 (UTC Time)
Sender : 3ice.hu

Hi,

Potential typo on page: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ROG-Phone/Tech-Specs/

Section: AI Photography

Text: Real-time Protrait

Protrait [sic] is spelled Portrait

--3ICE

Home > Support >
Technical Support
Submit
Thank you for supporting and using ASUS products.

We have received your mail and are now working on it. We will do our best to resolve your problem within 48 hours. If you don't receive any reply after 48 hours, please check our response at your Technical Inbox by logging your ASUS account or your mail box. Please refer to link which mail account receives to confirm ASUS feedback. Thank you.

Your ASUS Customer Service Center
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google account controls:

I have TEN THOUSAND items in my YouTube watch history. Not three. wtf (wrong account)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Twitch Picks feedback to developer.

Forced font smoothing (text shadow?) makes it super blurry. (I don't use cleartype or anything like that.)
UI keeps popping back up even after I've voted in all polls. Why the onmousemove?
And then it disappears as I'm typing this feedback... What!? Should stay while I'm typing into it. And then be gone. I've voted. Shoo.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube

This text is not readable.
Night mode YT
Community
Vote / poll feature results chart
Low percentage, so text overflows the bar background
Vote cast on it

viewtopic.php?p=5432#p5432
YouTube--This-text-is-not-readable--Night-mode--Community--Vote--poll-feature-results-chart--Low-percentage-so-text-overflows-the-bar-background.png
YouTube--This-text-is-not-readable--Night-mode--Community--Vote--poll-feature-results-chart--Low-percentage-so-text-overflows-the-bar-background.png (104.99 KiB) Viewed 17379 times
Why would it cost 800 to fix? I fix computers for a living and never in my life have I charged anywhere near 800 for a job, no matter how complicated / difficult.
ImageImage