What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Anything not related to map making or Blizzard games should be posted here.
Fun • Forum games • Images • Films • Music • Humor • Videos
Forum rules
The off topic has no rules :)
3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube miniplayer on watch history page: Corrupt playlist (queue) created by ctrl-dragging a video on it to duplicate it, then deleting the original. The remaining copy video(s) linger on the list, not counting towards the total, but still clickable. There is no delete button next to them either.

(Sending this feedback nearly killed my computer. Too many videos on a single page, all processed for the DOM snapshot and generating the un-annotated screenshot.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Re: What do you do with our feedback? Can we see what we sent in so far to Google?

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google 2FA page at myaccount.google.com/signinoptions/two-step-verification

The next/cancel buttons are off-screen when adding authenticator, and the scrollbar is configured incorrectly. Only the list scrolls, not the UI itself.
Cannot TAB to it either. Had to fix it through DOM inspector. (ugly hack)
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

youtube: Both lines of the subtitle render on top of each other. This makes it unusable.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube: Because there is STILL no "empty this playlist" functionality, I had to manually delete over 1200 videos from my watch later playlist. Again. Yes, one by one. Took me 2 hours of constant clicking because you won't let us delete the damn thing. Still have 161 videos left to go. But the playlist header says 462 videos. (I've refreshed several times.) What gives!?

Wish we could delete our watch later list. Every year I empty it, every year I waste an hour or two.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

https://upload.facebook.com/_mupload_/m ... ent/photo/ says: The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.Back to previous page
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Google Play Games: Why is my name null? When sending friend invites.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

GMail: Please add CSS
max-width: 100%;
to GMail's inline images.

Because without it, emails with big images are broken. All text is on a single line off-screen.
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Skype: Screen sharing stopped suddenly and did not recover. We could still hear each other. Called back and it worked
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

YouTube parses the chapter names incorrectly, because of that "to" in the timestamps:
Blitzkriegto, Atomto, Avtomatto, Babushkato, Balalaikato, Black Volgato, Boristo, Energyto, Gopbossto, Gopnikto, Kompotto, Lunaparkto, Metroto, Molotovto, Predatorto, Send Nukesto, Silk Roadto, Sputnikto, Stalinto, Superflyto, Tsar Bombto
ImageImage

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Under net IRC server: My mail address is 3ice.hu though. That's invalid... Re: 3ICE :If your mail address were foo@bar.com, your username would be foo.
ImageImage