how to slide on more then one tile ?

The perfect one step solution for creating Ice/Sliding Mazes in both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. It is the only decent system around and it even works in RoC, is lagfree, perfectly optimized, fast and reliable. The included TerrainKill feature frees you from the tedious task of creating a thousand kill-regions.
jimsta
Realm: Europe
Account: jimsta4real
Clan: BnEg

how to slide on more then one tile ?

Unread post by jimsta »

i want to slide on both ice and snow, because like other slide maps it's very anoying that you stop / die if you touch the snow.
in other words i want to use death regions.

could you help me with the triggers tried several things but i'm not so familar with JASS .

thank you for your'e time !

DarkJustice12
Realm: US East
Account: DarkJustice
Clan: ATR

Re: how to slide on more then one tile ?

Unread post by DarkJustice12 »

i did something similar to what you want..its worthless to try and make them move on snow...the unit was dead but yet when it go to the check point it killed all units...but noone revived...the stop at snow is VERY effective within map making and VERY useful i would recommand leaving it just the way it is

3ICE
Admin
Realm: Europe
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: how to slide on more then one tile ?

Unread post by 3ICE »

You can add a check for Triggering unit is Alive at the checkpoint to prevent that bug.

There are topics on the forum/comments on the blog about making units slide on more than one terrain type, simply add snow to the sliding system and voila.
TerranKill will continue to work even if heroes are sliding on snow.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage