TD BURBENOG [ DELTA DESTINY ]

You can submit your maps here. Both finished and unfinished submissions are welcome.
Forum rules
Finished maps:
• Submitting your own map(s):
One map per topic please! (Or we will have a hard time finding out which comment is for which map)
You can leave your Username@Realm so people can contact you in game. (eg.: 3ICE@USEast, 3ICE@Northrend)
Write a description and don't forget to post some screenshots. (Images and videos are worth a thousand words)
• Submitting a map not made by you:
Do not claim it as yours. We'll find it out (sooner or later) anyway.
Ask the maker to submit it himself is possible.
Or at least let the maker know that his map has a topic here, so he can benefit from your comments and bug reports. (Or request the thread be deleted for whatever reason*.)

Unfinished maps:
You are welcome to post your unfinished maps here and ask for help.
We will look at the map and tell you whats wrong with it or how to continue editing it.

Projects:
Important/cool maps and big projects will have their own forum category inside. (Like the 3ICE's Maze Designer category)
Hygarion
Realm: Europe

TD BURBENOG [ DELTA DESTINY ]

Unread post by Hygarion »

Burbenog.jpg
Burbenog.jpg (15.91 KiB) Viewed 24161 times
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (495.42 KiB) Viewed 25210 times
Hi everyone,

Here my map http://www.mediafire.com/?an66g0p1ca6683k

Maybe some of you have already heard about TD BURBENOG before, originally created by Shvegait... but as Icefrog's Dota is far away from Eul's or Guinsoon's one, the DELTA DESTINY's Version created five years ago when Shvegait allowed me to take it back is totally different.

I added through years new towers - at least more than 100 - and 10 new races and many features.
I rethought and redesigned several things.

For those who don't know the game yet, it is a TD. A Team TD.
You have to help each other to finish the game.

Here the rules:

[*] Playable at 2 or 4 players
[*] There is 40 rounds in easy mode and 41 or normal/hard
[*] There are rounds called "Siege rounds" where raiders come to try to destroy your base
[*] You must pick one race at the beginning. However you can hire an other builder with 1 wood which you earn every 5 rounds.
[*] It is always a BAD IDEA to sell towers to buy a bigger one.
[*] Towers CANNOT BE upgraded.
[*] For more just play the game. :twisted:

My version is already known by many players and you can type "Aboxion.Delta" one of my nickname on google to see russian, polska or italian version. ^^
If you were those who played the version made 3-4 years ago, this one is different. I had a virus 3-4 years ago and have been forced to recreate the game again. But there are many similar things.

If you have any question, send me and email at sasetla@hotmail.com or velius@hotmail.fr.

Hygarion//Aboxion.Delta

Ps: This version is protected because of what i said before, there were so many versions before.
Last edited by Hygarion on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

3ICE
Admin
Account: 3ICE
Clan: 3ICE

Re: TD BURBENOG [ DELTA DESTINY ]

Unread post by 3ICE »

I played it and like it a lot.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Hygarion

Ah thanks! There were some bugs. So i fixed them. I will post the latest one:)
I will changed the link.

I have many feedback on battle net, i'm happy! Thanks to you dude! t_mel

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Awesome!

Edit: You can edit your first post as much as you want. (Some websites have a limit of 1 day on edits, which I found highly annoying so I made sure edits here are unlimited.)
ImageImage

Hygarion

The game is hard(i think) you've finished it ? How far you went then? Did you played alone or with your brother?

Ps: thanks for the edit. Some of my friends are playing the Td several times by day to find any bug or strange things, so it might be good to chance the link often, for now.

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

We had no time to play it. I still have two weeks left from my exam period and my brother is getting his marks this week as well. Next week he'll see the map for the first time. Maybe you could join us! :)

Edit: Not that I actually bother studying at all. My brother does study a lot though.

I mostly just play Terraria and Magicka and occasionally scold myself for not caring. But I got great grades so far and the two exams I have left are hated subjects: I used to love Math but at university level it is not fun anymore. For anybody.

I am the best student in class and all I did was spend 1-2 hours a week doing homework. That about shows how much everyone else cares. We want to be programmers not professors of mathematics. And all programmers need from math is vectors, trigonometry and matrices for the 3D stuff. They want to shove oh so much more than that down our throats. END_RANT
ImageImage

Hygarion

I was sure you were one of teh best in your classroom :)

Oh yeah mathematics and trigo... reminds me a lot of BAD memories when i was student lol
But you seem to handle this quite easily. Keep up the good work.
Become imba because, i'm sure, i'll need you in the future =)

Ps: today i will post a new version, and i guess this is the last. All things seem to be working perfectly! Bravo!

3ICE
Admin

Unread post by 3ICE »

Sadly, I already messed up one exam (Discrete Mathematics). Glad we have two attempts. I'm going for all As in all programming classes, and B-Cs in all mathematics ~.
I do have an A in Linear Algebra and a B in Discrete Mathematics already, but that is just half of the grade (We have praxis as the first half, and doctrine at the end of the term, or however they are called. Google Translate, don't fail me!)
ImageImage